Sunday, February 3, 2013

Japonesque Lip Pallet - Overview, Demo, and Review



I just published a video review about the Japonesque lip pallets on my YouTube channel. Here's the video, along with some additional photos tips and tricks.


Overall, I really like these pallets, but here's the breakdown.

The Good: They're sleek and sturdy, and their wells hold an entire lipstick. I don't really like pallets with smaller wells, because I don't like having left over product when I'm depotting lipsticks. The center divider allows you to label all your colors and keeps the labels easily accessible and viewable at a glance.

The Bad: The inserts are made of a pretty thin plastic. If you're using the melt method to depot and repot your lipsticks, then you need to be extra careful that the hot spoon doesn't touch the insert, or the plastic itself will melt. Also, the latch closure is rather flimsy, and pops open a lot, but I get around this problem by putting a hair binder around the whole pallet.

Here are some additional photos.




 

As always, follow me on Twitter, like me on FaceBook,  visit my homepage at jaydhagberg.com, and check out my Youtube channel!

No comments:

Post a Comment