Sunday, February 3, 2013

Cutting and Customizing Brushes

Here's my latest YouTube video on cutting and customizing makeup brushes.





Sometimes I find that brushes don't do exactly what I want them to do, so by cutting them, I can make a new, more useful brush out of one that I don't really like.

What you will need:

  • Beard/hair clippers
  • Small scissors
  • Cheap makeup brushes that you don't really like.
Like I said in the video, this is something I usually only do with cheap brushes, because I don't feel so guilty cutting them up if I only paid a few dollars for them!

If you want to see an in-depth demo, please let me know in the comments below!

As always, follow me on Twitter, like me on FaceBook,  visit my homepage at jaydhagberg.com, and check out my Youtube channel!

No comments:

Post a Comment