Friday, January 25, 2013

My Go-To MAC Pallet

After posting my last review of the new MAC Pro Pallets, I got a ton of questions regarding what colors were in that pallet. At the time, they were just refills of some pro-pans I had lying around to show off the pallet, but since then I've filled it with my go-to colors. I have an old pallet that was housing these shades but I decided to move them to the new one, so I'd use it and formulate a better opinion.

These colors are my go-to colors for most, if not all, projects. If I'm following a bride around for a day, this is the pallet I'm carrying with me. If I'm working a shoot and touching up as we go, this is the pallet I'm carrying around with me. I'm a firm believer that we makeup artists tend to carry far too many products to gigs, so I only carry three to four 15-pan eyeshadow pallets to a gig depending on what I'm doing.

Please note: Two spots are empty. I need to make a trip to the MAC store and get refills. I will include swatches from Temptalia, and their names will be included in [brackets].


First Row: Blanc Type, Naked Lunch, All That Glitters, Soft Brown, [Malt]
Second Row: Cranberry, Mythology, Amber Lights, [Sumptious Olive], Silver Ring
Third Row: Fig. 1, Satin Taupe, Espresso, Mystery, Carbon
Malt (below), Soft Brown, All That Glitters, Naked Lunch, Blanc Type



Silver Ring, Sumptuous Olive (below), Amber Lights, Mythology, Cranberry




Carbon, Mystery, Espresso, Satin Taupe, Fig. 1
What are your go-to MAC colors? Let me know in the comments below!

As always, follow me on Twitter, like me on FaceBook,  visit my homepage at jaydhagberg.com, and check out my Youtube channel!

No comments:

Post a Comment