Thursday, January 31, 2013

MAC Viva Glam Nicki 2 - It has arrived!

In the wake of all the Archie's Girls hype, I feel like one new release by MAC has been a bit overlooked.

MAC Viva Glam Nicki 2

The newest addition to the Viva Glam is Nicki Minaj's newest shade - Nicki 2. This amplified lipstick is a great vibrant dusty lavender, for all you ladies out there who like sporting a bright lip. Overall I'm very impressed - the wear time seems to be on-par with most, if not all, of the amplified lipsticks and the color payoff is amazing. You all know me, I'm a huge fan of a bold lip, and this lipstick does just that. 

A note about Viva Glam: 100% of all proceeds from Viva Glam products go towards helping people living with HIV and AIDS. That's right. 100%. Every last penny of your purchase saves lives. I'm a huge fan of this line and what the company has done with this program. They have consistently turned out amazing products, and donated all of their proceeds to a cause that I hold very near and dear to my heart.








As always, follow me on Twitter, like me on FaceBook,  visit my homepage at jaydhagberg.com, and check out my Youtube channel!


No comments:

Post a Comment