Monday, January 21, 2013

Colerful MAC Eyeshadow Quads for all Eye Colors

Following in the footsteps of my last blog post, here area couple recommended quads for various eye colors, including the one I used in my demonstration interview at MAC. If you go to any free-standing MAC store, they can assemble duos or quads of any of their colors to suite your needs. Please note that I borrowed the swatch photos from Temptalia.

Blue Eyes

Opposite blue on the color wheel are oranges and golds. I would recommend this quad: Naked Lunch, Rule, Amber Lights, and Espresso. Highlight with Naked Lunch, apply rule to the eyelid with Amber Lights over the top, and blend Espresso into the crease. 

Naked Lunch
Rule
Amber Lights
Espresso

Brown Eyes

To bring out golden-brown eyes, play with purples and burgundies. Highlight with Digit, use Soft Brown or Blum Dressing on the lid, and smoke it out with Fig. 1.

Digit
Plum Dressing
Soft Brown
Fig. 1

Green Eyes

Sticking with red-toned colors, Cover the lid in Cranberry with a pop of Passionate. Highlight with Brule, and cut the crease with Sketch, and smoke it out.

Brule

Passionate

Cranberry

Sketch


As always, follow me on Twitter, like me on FaceBook,  visit my homepage at jaydhagberg.com, and check out my Youtube channel!

No comments:

Post a Comment