Sunday, February 10, 2013

Makeup for Men, Part 2: Now with 465% MORE Guyliner!

Here's my latest tutorial on makeup for men! In honor of Pete Wentz and Jered Leto, I present...


This time around, I decided to rock some guyliner. I was going to a show that evening and decided that it was as good a time as any to try something a little different. Let me know your thoughts in the comments below, and DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE!

Products used:

  • MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural in Medium
  • Ben Nye Eyebrow Pencil in Taupe EP-3
  • MAC Eyeshadow in Carbon and Soft Brown
  • MAC Eye Kohl in Smolder
  • MAC Viva Glam Ricki Lip Conditioner
  • MAC Blush in Blunt.
As always, follow me on Twitter, like me on FaceBook,  visit my homepage at jaydhagberg.com, and check out my Youtube channel!

No comments:

Post a Comment